Cinnamint Tea Cookies. This post was sponsored by And then, of course, grab a couple of these lightly sweet, slightly spicy cookies to munch on. I love this cinnamon tea cookies recipe because the cookies it produces aren't overly sweet, it If you've never had a chai tea latte, you've been missing out on a delicious blend of black tea. Отмена. Месяц бесплатно. Best cinnamon cookies I have ever had if I do say so myself.
Cinnamon Quill, Cinnamon Sticks, Cinnamon Tea, Cinnamon For Diabetes, Cinnamon Health Benefits These Cinnamon Tea Cookies are thin, crumbly and less sweet than most cookies. Cinnamon Tea for Weight Loss: Sweeten your tea with stevia. Naturally low in calories, stevia is the perfect compliment to cinnamon, whose reputation as a weight loss aid is growing. You can have Cinnamint Tea Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamint Tea Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of Salted Butter (Room Temperature).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Peppermint Extract.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cinnamon Sugar.
Cinnamon has been used in traditional Ayurveda and Chinese medicine to treat a wide range of ailments, including the common cold and indigestion. Said to have numerous health benefits, cinnamon tea is delicious and has a naturally sweet flavor. Despite its long history of use, cinnamon tea has been tested in very few studies. These Cinnamon Sugar Cookies are super easy to make.
Cinnamint Tea Cookies instructions
- Cream together sugar, butter, egg, and extracts..
- Add flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix until dough forms..
- Transfer dough to sheet of plastic wrap and wrap into log shape. Chill in freezer for 20-30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Remove dough from freezer. Scoop heaping tablespoon-size portions of dough and roll into balls. Roll balls in cinnamon sugar to coat and place on baking sheet. Should make 15 cookies..
- Bake at 375°F for 13-16 minutes..
These soft and buttery sugar cookies are loaded up cinnamon and spice plus they're topped with cinnamon icing for even more flavor! #cinnamon #cinnamon cookies #christmas cookies #christmas recipes #christmas tree #sweet Cinnamon & Raspberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies. These are really easy to bake and taste delicious. These pineapple cinnamon tea cookies are a favorite of mine. They are a real crowd pleaser and you don't even need a lot of ingredients to make them. This recipe is great because it can easily be used.