Lemongrass Tea. Lemongrass tea is an herbal tea made from the same plant that is used to produce lemongrass oil, culinary herbs, and citronella candles. This plant has long been a staple of Asian cuisine—particularly. Lemongrass tea is used as a detox tea to kick-start your metabolism and help you lose weight.
Lemongrass tea may have many benefits, including relieving anxiety and preventing infection. Lemongrass Tea is the perfect tea to help your body get rid of toxins and excess fats. So let's add a touch of zest to your life. You can cook Lemongrass Tea using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemongrass Tea
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 of tablespoons of lemongrass, chopped.
- You need 6 of slices of ginger.
- It’s 2 of tablespoons of honey, (raw honey if you can get it).
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
From the Latin name cymbopogan citratos, lemongrass is a perennial. Lemongrass tea is probably the most well-known teas from South Asia. The lemongrass plant expands in India as well as exotic Asia being widely used in teas, soups and also curries. Table Of Contents How Much Lemongrass Tea Can You Drink In A Day?
Lemongrass Tea step by step
- Put a kettle of water on to boil..
- Put the lemongrass, ginger, and honey in a cup or mug..
- After the water comes to a rolling boil, pour the water in the cup. Cover with a saucer and let steep for 15 minutes..
- Strain, drink, and feel better..
What Are The Side Effects Of Lemongrass Tea? What Is Lemongrass Tea Good For? Several studies have proven how lemongrass tea can. Lemongrass tea is an herbal infusion made with dried lemongrass and hot water. The amazing lemongrass tea benefits are mainly because of the high nutritional component.