Green tea biscotti. I would've brought these green tea biscotti. Because they're the perfect accompaniment with These biscotti won't break your teeth. The have give, they're tender and there's just the perfect amount of.
Green tea, pulverized in a food processor, gives these biscotti an interesting, slightly herbal flavor. Lemon zest and lemon juice provide punch and the pistachios are just plain delicious. These Green Tea Almond Biscotti have beautiful green coloring and a light, delicate flavor. You can cook Green tea biscotti using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green tea biscotti
- You need 2 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Green tea powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped nuts you like or chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
Their crisp texture makes them perfect for pairing with tea or coffee. The sugar topping adds a little extra crunch. I made a green tea cranberry biscuit that everyone would like if they liked green tea! We made ours with a handful of cranberries, apricots and a bit of Mangosteen green tea — just for fun!
Green tea biscotti instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Apply baking sheet. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, matcha, and salt. Set aside..
- In another medium bowl beat the eggs and melted butter. Add the flour mixture to the bowl and stir until well combined, and a sticky dough is formed. Fold in the nuts..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently. Divide into two equal portions. With floured hands, roll each portion into a log approximately 12 inches long, flattening the top slightly..
- Transfer logs to a baking sheet. Bake until lightly browned and firm to the touch, about 25 minutes. Remove the logs from oven and let stand until cool..
- Reduce oven temperature to 275°F. Transfer the cooled logs to a cutting board and slice them into ½-inch thick slices. Lay the cookies cut side down on the baking sheet. Bake again until the biscotti are lightly toasted, about 15 to 20 minutes. Using tongs, turn the cookies over and bake until slightly dry, about 15 to 20 more minutes..
- Cool the biscotti on wire rack and you may enjoy with coffee or tea..
Be the first to review "Biscotti" Cancel reply. This is a simple, no frills biscotti. My friend at work gave this recipe to me. It's quick, easy and one of my favorite Italian cookie recipes. The Best Almond Flour Biscotti Recipes on Yummly