Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea.
You can cook Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea
- It’s 1 quart of Vanilla vodka.
- It’s 2 quart of Sweet Tea.
- You need 2 can of Peach halves.
- You need 12 pints of sized mason jars.
Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea instructions
- Open peach halves and place one peach half per jar.
- In small pot bring 3 or 4 cups of sweet tea to a boil.
- Pour super hot tea (evenly distributed) in the mason jars over the peaches. This brings out the peach flavor in the tea.
- Let sit for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mix vodka and remaining sweet tea together and pour that mixture into the mason jars (once again, evenly distributed).
- Invite your friends over and take pictures of the aftermath! Or just enjoy it next to the creek 😊☀️🌻.