Lemon Balm, Sweet Basil, and Cinnamon Tea. How to make fresh herb tea with fresh Basil and Lemon Balm and it's benefits. Information about herbs is info gathered by my own research online. Cinnamon has a stimulating effect on metabolism and fat burning, soothes feelings of hunger and relaxes stressed minds.
Or I won't sit next to you at lunch Just started growing lemon balm. and now I can't wait to make the tea! Thanks for the punny article haha. Lemon Balm is known as the "bringer of gladness," it's sure to brighten your day. You can cook Lemon Balm, Sweet Basil, and Cinnamon Tea using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Balm, Sweet Basil, and Cinnamon Tea
- It’s 1 of Fresh Lemon Balm ( as much as you want).
- It’s 1 of Fresh Sweet Basil ( as much as you want ).
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon ( ground).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
This tea calms the nervous system and supports digestion.* Plant Story With broad leaves and a pleasing lemony scent, lemon balm is traditionally used to support digestion and relieve nervous tension.* All varieties of basil work as mosquito repellents but cinnamon basil, lemon basil and Peruvian basil are the best as they have a very strong fragrance. Lemon balm tea can be taken up to two times a day in order to improve the digestive process. You can also try a combination of peppermint and lemon balm tea. Cinnamon basil is a cultivar of sweet basil containing cinnamite, a chemical compound that gives it its concentrated cinnamon flavor and intense aroma.
Lemon Balm, Sweet Basil, and Cinnamon Tea step by step
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan. Fill the saucepan up with water leaving 1/2 an inch to 1 inch of space at the top. Boil the water on high, this may take some time depending on how much lemon balm and basil you put in, stirring occasionally. Once at a boil turn off the stove and let it simmer for a few minutes. Then pour into a pitcher and serve warm or cold. ( The longer you let it sit the more lemony it will be)..
Cinnamon basil is found primarily as a table garnish and savory element to raw dishes, soups, hot drinks and infused oils. Cinnamon basil is a must have, medicinal herb. This cinnamon basil smells so amazing – might be my favorite smelling basil – and tastes good too! Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis), balm, common balm, or balm mint, is a perennial herbaceous plant in the mint family Lamiaceae and native to south-central Europe, the Mediterranean Basin, Iran. Lemon balm has traditionally been used to improve mood and cognitive function, but its potential benefits don't stop there.