Instant chat tea latte mix. Combine all ingredients and stir to combine. I'm fortunate to have her to chat with. There's nothing cozier than a steaming cup of hot chai on a cold day.
Do you have to buy a gift for a coffee drinker? This mix is a fantastic, frugal substitution to coffee house beverages. Blend your own easy, spicy-sweet chai tea mix, made with instant tea, non-dairy creamer, cardamom, and other spices. You can cook Instant chat tea latte mix using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant chat tea latte mix
- You need 1 cup of Nonfat dry milk powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered nondairy creamer.
- It’s 1 cup of Powdered french vanilla creamer.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Unsweetened instant tea.
- You need 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cloves.
MORE+ LESS Most of the instant mixes include powdered milk, plain non dairy creamer, and vanilla non dairy creamer, so that you can just add the mix to hot water. I think the freshly ground spices alone will make it yummy. And I found instant tea with no other ingredients. I know, it's not like brewing it fresh.
Instant chat tea latte mix instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place mixed ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until it becomes a fine powder.
- Mix about 2 tablespoons in 1 cup of hot water and drink up..
- Store the rest in an air tight container.
Chai tea lattes are one of mine, and the cravings will ambush me on gray, dreary, lazy days. I'm weak against them, and often give in when the desire strikes. To appease my guilty mind I searched long and hard for a DIY chai latte recipe mix; one that is healthier than most, but can meet my instant. Just add hot milk to a scoop of dry mix! Treat yourself to a decadent cafe worthy latte with this blend of authentic Japanese matcha and pure cane sugar.