Indian Spice Tea. For many years, our Indian Spice was our only black tea version for what many people know as "chai". Assam tea, freshly ground cardamom, and spices combined together create this hauntingly. This recipe was given to me from a lady at church.
Indian tea, also known as chai, is rich and milky, deeply coloured, steaming hot, and boldly Here's how to make Indian chai tea at home: Bring water, milk and chai spices to a simmer in a small. A wide variety of indian tea spices options are available to you, such as feature, processing type, and shape. Chai = milky tea = an oh-so-delicious drink. You can cook Indian Spice Tea using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian Spice Tea
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk I used 1.5% fat.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black tea( any black tea will do ).
- You need 3 piece of cinnamon bark.
- Prepare 1 medium of fresh ginger chopped.
- You need 2 of capsules of green cardamon.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated sugar, you can adjust according to your taste.
Make it with your favorite Lipton® Tea and a secret selection of spices (see recipe). The Masala Chai is a delicious Indian milk tea made with a blend of spices such as cardamom and ginger. There are many versions of this tea, but this recipe is from my Indian neighbor who became. Buy Indian Spices from a huge selection of authentic and fresh ingredients.
Indian Spice Tea instructions
- Open the cardamom (we'll use both parts: the shell & the seeds).Break the cinnamon into small pieces. Peel & chop the ginger..
- Put all ingredients into a pot and put it on a stove with medium to high heat. Let the tea come to a boil and then let it boil for 2 minutes. When it starts to boil over, remove it from the heat for a couple of seconds. The tea should rise and fall several times. By this means it becomes a bit creamy. You'll notice that a noticeable amount of liquid will boil away, this is why you have to take approx. a third more milk than fits into your glasses..
- Strain the tea and enjoy!.
The skillful use of spices is an essential part of Indian cuisine. A warm cup of authentic Indian Masala Chai, prepared with aromatic spices and ginger, to refresh This is authentic Indian Masala Tea with Milk. You might also enjoy the very popular Mango Lassi. Masala chai is a flavoured tea beverage made by brewing black tea with a mixture of aromatic Indian spices and herbs. The soothing taste of the spices.