Espresso martini. Create the perfect Espresso Martini with this step-by-step guide. Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
The cold coffee-flavored cocktail mixes vodka with espresso coffee, coffee liqueur and simple syrup. Start by making the sugar syrup. Stir, and bring to the boil. You can cook Espresso martini using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Espresso martini
- You need handful of ice.
- It’s 100 ml of (2x double shot) vodka or gin.
- It’s 50 ml of (1x double shot) Kahlua.
- You need 50 ml of (1x double shot) freshly brewed espresso coffee.
- Prepare 6 of coffee beans or ground coffee (optional – for decoration).
The espresso martini comes in many forms and is one of the most popular cocktails in the modern bar. This is a very basic recipe for an espresso martini and it's quite easy to mix up. Our Espresso Martini is sweet and rich thanks to half an ounce of crème de cacao, but it's still balanced. And, as with any drink, using quality ingredients is the secret to a quality cocktail.
Espresso martini instructions
- Make two large (50ml) shots of espresso.
- All the following into the cocktail shaker, in order… Handful of ice cubes. Vodka (or gin) (2x double shots). Kahlua (1x double shot). Espresso (1x double shot)..
- Shake vigorously until the shaker is icy cold..
- Pour into two cocktail glasses..
- Two options, for decoration: Place a few coffee beans on top. Or dust with some ground coffee (pictured)..
Espresso martini has stuck as our favourite transition treat, marking the end of a work week and the start of weekend relaxation. Espresso Martini is a great cocktail if you are a coffee lover. The Best Simple Espresso Martini Recipe. How to make an easy espresso martini? Build all ingredients in your shaker tin and add ice Shake with some rhythm until the outside of the shaker is cold Strain into your martini/cocktail galss Garnish with three espresso beans.