Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea. Add to favourites Added to favourites. A chocolate, tea-lover's idea of heaven. Brew your favorite Lipton® tea bag, then add the rest of the ingredients to taste.
Remove from heat and add Lipton® Cup Size Tea Bags. This spicy Aztec Hot Chocolate is my all-time favorite. It's made with real chocolate, spiced with cinnamon and vanilla, and has a little kick From your love life to hot chocolate, a little spiciness makes everything better. You can have Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of tea bag — reg or decaf.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar (more or less to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of 1/8 ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/8 ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of 1/8 ground nutmeg.
The Aztecs knew this; they were the inventors of a spicy chocolate drink. Drinking Tea soothe my pain of a crazy day or just even making it a great day to start with. But this drink is like a dessert too. Love is on a Christmas Wintry Day.
Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea step by step
- Fill a microwave-safe mug half with milk and half with water. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes..
- Add tea bag and let steep 2 to 5 minutes..
- Remove and squeeze tea bag. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve immediately..
- NOTE: adjust spices to your taste. Try garnishing with a dollop of whipped cream, sprinkled with a bit of shaved chocolate..
- Original recipe called for 1 tsp chocolate syrup instead of cocoa powder. Liquids heated together in a saucepan; doubled liquids & tea bags to make 2 servings..
Using both cocoa powder and chocolate gives the roundest, deepest chocolate flavor while a mix of whole milk and cream makes it wonderfully rich and In a medium pot, whisk together chocolate, cocoa, sugar and chile. Place pan over medium-low heat and whisk until chocolate begins to melt. Find this Pin and more on honey -melon -cucmber iced tea by Beverly Michaels. A fast and flavorful Spicy Tomato Cream Pasta that's perfect for a weeknight meal. Red pepper flakes really give this sauce some heat.