Iced Peppermint tea. Peppermint tea is a popular beverage around the world. Its health benefits rival those of green tea Pour the tea liquid into the glasses and serve immediately. Garnish the peppermint iced tea with a.
I used to solve the problem by simply not making. You can buy peppermint tea, peppermint essential oil and fresh peppermint at most grocery My family loves the mild mint and lemon flavors in this iced tea. It's a wonderful alternative to soft drinks. You can have Iced Peppermint tea using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Iced Peppermint tea
- It’s 1/2 of lime.
- You need 1/2 pints of ice.
- Prepare 1 of Peppermint teabag.
- Prepare 1/2 pints of water.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
The Peppermint Iced Tea recipe out of our category Herb! Peppermint tea is a delicious and relaxing beverage that has numerous health benefits. Whether you are preparing it from a tea bag or using fresh leaves. Peppermint tea is a delicious way to boost and refresh the immune system.
Iced Peppermint tea instructions
- add water to a glass with peppermint tea bag. Leave for 3-5 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- add ice into a seperate pint glass..
- meanwhile cut the lemon half into 2 quarters. add the juice of 1 half to the ice and cut the other quarter into 3 wedges and add. Repeat with lime.
- add tea to ice mixture and stir..
The Best Peppermint Tea Recipes on Yummly While peppermint tea is often drunk for its flavor, it may also have several health benefits. The tea itself has rarely been studied scientifically, but peppermint extracts have. Premium herbal tea in cold-brew pouches. Simply place overnight in a pitcher of water.