Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies. Taylor personalized her sugar cookies with her homemade eggnog icing! Just mix your powdered sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and eggnog to create. The chai gives this cookie a kick while the eggnog topping shows a sweet side.
Home » Tea Recipes » Eggnog Chai Tea Latte Recipe Make these delicious Chai Tea Eggnog cookies for your friends and family, and they will have a very special holiday treat! These Chai tea eggnog cookies will melt in the mouth. You can cook Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies
- You need 1 envelope of chai tea bag.
- You need 1 packages of Sugar Cookie Mix.
- You need 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Eggnog Divided.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Freshly Grated Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of Parchment Paper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cinnamon Sugar.
They are not your typical sugar cookies, so thanks for this recipe, you will have zesty Chai tea in these tasty treats. Be the first to review this recipe. Remove tea leaves from tea bag; discard bag. Cut one chai tea packet open and empty the crushed tea leaves into the batter.
Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove tea leaves from tea bag.
- Stir together tea leaves, cookie mix, butter, egg, and 2 Tbsp. eggnog until well blended..
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Dust something flat with flour, gently flattened oh just a little bit.
- sprinkle with cinnamon sugar if desired (Recommended).
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheet to a wire rack, and cool COMPLETELY (about 10 minutes)..
- Whisk together powdered sugar, nutmeg, and remaining 2 Tbsp. eggnog until smooth.
- Spoon over cooled cookies..
- Let sit for about 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour, baking soda and salt using mixer set on low. Taylor personalised her cookies with her homemade eggnog icing! Just mix your powdered sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and eggnog to create the icing. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Click here for the full Chai Tea Eggnog Cookie recipe.