Grilled Chicken & Peach Salad w/ Sweet Tea Vinaigrette. Grilled chicken is one of our favorite things to eat during the summer. It's got a great, lightly charred flavor and pairs perfectly with all our favorite seasonings. Grilled Chicken Breast is the perfect meal!
This Simple Grilled Chicken Recipe has a lemon, garlic, and herb marinade that makes for the absolute best grilled chicken. You'll make this recipe again and again! Take chicken outdoors with these yummy grilled chicken recipes. You can cook Grilled Chicken & Peach Salad w/ Sweet Tea Vinaigrette using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken & Peach Salad w/ Sweet Tea Vinaigrette
- It’s of Salad.
- You need 1 each of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive ol.
- It’s 2 each of fresh peaches.
- You need 1 of arugula, or any salad greens.
- You need 1/3 cup of blue cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of toasted pecan pieces.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Sweet Tea Vinaigrette.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet tea.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cidar vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dijon mustard.
The best chicken on the grill recipes will give you great ideas for your next cookout. Place chicken skin-side down over direct heat. Best grilled and BBQ chicken recipes. See top marinades for moist meat and big flavor.
Grilled Chicken & Peach Salad w/ Sweet Tea Vinaigrette instructions
- Coat chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until done. Peel and cut peaches in quarters and grill for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side. Toss greens with sweet tea vinaigrette. Top with chicken, peaches, pecans and blue cheese..
- Simmer sweet tea on low until reduced to 1/3 cup. Do not boil! Cool to room temperature. Add all vinaigrette ingredients in a jar and shake..
- This is also great with grilled shrimp!.
Flavorful, juicy grilled chicken starts with a good marinade. My marinade recipe starts with olive oil and lemon juice. The lemon juice adds bright, fresh flavor. When it comes to grilling, chicken breasts can be problematic, especially boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Nothing brings out the flavor of chicken like grilling and this easy chicken recipe is out of this world delicious.