Lemon bush tea. View product details & price here.. Tea has adapted this luxurious cookie, traditionally reserved for holidays, weddings and other special occasions, into a marvellous biscuit infused with the tart inflections of our signature Lemon Bush Tea. Lemongrass also known as Fever grass in Jamaica and other Caribbean countries is a multifunctional herb that originated in India and in the tropical regions.
Enjoy lemon ginger tea benefits with our combination of tart lemon and sharp ginger. This citrus tea mixes ginger root, lemongrass, safflower and hibiscus. Lemon tea simply contains hot tea with lemon juice and sugar. You can cook Lemon bush tea using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon bush tea
- It’s 1 slice of of lemon or 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of tea bag of Bush tea.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 2 tsp of of honey or brown sugar.
The combined benefits of lemon juice and honey make lemon tea a healthy alternative to various carbonated drinks and coffee. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Lemon Bush Tea Infused Fruit Tart. Grand Wedding Tea, Passion Fruit & Coconut.
Lemon bush tea step by step
- Boil the water until it's hot..
- After boiling the water ,pour it in the cup and add the teabag in the water and wait until it turns dark..
- Add your lemon or teaspoons of lemon juice in the add..
- Add your honey as well . If not sweet add more..
- Stir and serve immediately.
Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured leaves of the Camellia sinensis, an evergreen shrub (bush) native to East Asia. Download Lemon bush stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. This unique African tea provides an array of health benefits. With powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, drinking a cup of rooibos tea every day can help you stay healthy. Red tea from South Africa blended with wild citrus fruits.