Coffee And Tea Mix / Yin Yang Mix. Yuenyeung (often transliterated according to the Cantonese language pronunciation Yuenyeung, Yinyeung, or Yinyong), yuanyang (in Mandarin), coffee with tea, also commonly known as Kopi Cham in Malaysia ( from the Hokkien cham, "mix") is a popular beverage in Hong Kong. Made of a mixture of three parts of coffee and seven parts of Hong Kong-style milk tea, it can be served hot or cold. Yuanyang can go by a variety of names.
Coffee And Tea Mix / Yin Yang Mix MY VERSION. INSPIRED BY HONGKONG FAMOUS YINYANG DRINKS. Coffee And Tea Mix / Yin Yang Mix. You can have Coffee And Tea Mix / Yin Yang Mix using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee And Tea Mix / Yin Yang Mix
- It’s of COFFEE.
- Prepare 1 cup of coffee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of creamer.
- It’s 200 ml of hot water.
- You need of TEA.
- Prepare 1 of mint english tea or any tea optional.
Yuanyang can go by a variety of names. You might hear it as simply "coffee with tea" or by the names yuenyeung, yinyong, yingyong, or yin yang. It is a sweet and creamy drink that mixes coffee with Hong Kong milk tea for a powerful jolt of caffeine. I incidentally tried it on a long haul flight, Beijing-Rome.
Coffee And Tea Mix / Yin Yang Mix step by step
- make coffee first ,in a cup then add a pack of mint english tea let it stand for 3 to 5 minute.
- BELOW,ARE FEW TEA RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/413320-lime-tea https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338591-milk-teateh-tarik https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343232-whisky-tea https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/454853-american-ginseng-with-chrysanthemum-tea https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337997-honey-milk-tea https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338588-honey-lemon-tea-hangover-remedy.
I incidentally tried it on a long haul flight, Beijing-Rome. The idea was to have a cup of soluble coffee. Instead of adding water I added tea. Draining the cup and start over with hot water would have been logical, but there was nothing to drain. Yuanyang tea is a popular drink in Hong Kong that combines the flavor of both coffee and tea into one deliciously powerful energy-giving drink!.