Chai Tea Muffins (cupcakes). I hope your are enjoying fall as much as I am. I decide to make some Chai tea Muffins/cupcakes for my friends birthday and here is how I did it. You'll get a double dose of the spicy blend that's frequently used to flavor tea in these moist single-size cakes.
Line mini muffin pans with liners. Combine flour, chai mix, cocoa, baking powder and salt and whisk together. Chai is the Hindi word for a tea made with milk and spices such as cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg and pepper. You can cook Chai Tea Muffins (cupcakes) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chai Tea Muffins (cupcakes)
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of of flower.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of vanilla sugar(if you want).
- You need 5 packages of of Chai tea(or other tea in bags).
- You need 2 tsp of of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of of sugar.
A tea cake that's true to its name, this loaf harnesses the power of citrusy Earl Grey tea for its distinct flavor. Chai tea comes together with a nourishing breakfast cupcake to create Chai Tea Muffins! Free of common allergens, your entire family will gobble these up! These Chai Tea cupcakes are the perfect way to introduce something new and downright delectable to the dessert table, and you can guarantee they'll be gone faster than you can say "Jingle Bells".
Chai Tea Muffins (cupcakes) step by step
- In a small saucepan, add the milk and bring it to a simmer, turn the heat off and add the tea bags, allow it to steep for 5 minutes..
- Squeeze out the tea bags and discard..
- In a large bowl mix, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla sugar and your boild milk..
- Divide the batter evenly among-st the lined muffin tins and bake for about 20 minutes (in 200?) or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center. Cool completely on a wire rack..
I top these cupcakes with my favorite brand of vanilla frosting and personally added dashes of cinnamon. All of the wonderful spices of chai tea are showcased in these Chai Spiced Cupcakes that are simple. In a small bowl, combine the ground ginger, cinnamon, cardamom. Smooth our batter in cups batter will be thick. Cool cupcakes in muffin cups on.