Best Chai Tea – Easy to make. Chai tea is made from a combination of black tea, gingerand other spices. The most popular spices include cardamom, cinnamon, fennel, black pepper and cloves, although star anise, coriander seeds and peppercorns are other well-liked options. Chai lattes that are made with black tea do have some caffeine, but this particular recipe is caffeine-free because you get to skip the tea entirely.
Or heat in the microwave until simmering. The best thing about making chai lattes at home is that you can scale the tea base recipe up and make a big batch to last all week. It won't keep as along as those cartons, just about five days in the fridge, but it will make the perfect afternoon. You can have Best Chai Tea – Easy to make using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Chai Tea – Easy to make
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Ground Fennel Seed.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Ground Cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Cardamom.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Anise Seed.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 4 of Black Tea Bags.
This Brooklyn-based brand makes pre-batched chai tea concentrates to make your morning grind much easier (and more delicious). This is a great tea to brew when you have guests over to make your entire home smell like warm baking spices (without having to actually bake anything). Homemade Masala Chai can be made quickly with this easy chai spice mix recipe. You'll never go back to store-bought chai lattes with this authentic Indian Eventually, I decided to learn how to make my own homemade chai.
Best Chai Tea – Easy to make instructions
- Add water, sugar and spices to pot and bring to boil. Stir occasionally..
- Add milk and return to boil. Keep stirring occasionally..
- Add tea bags and steep for 5 minutes..
- Pour in mug and enjoy! Sprinkle the top with nutmeg, if desired..
And no, Starbucks' "Chai Tea Latte" is. Sweet, spicy, and milky- my iced. How To Make Chai Tea – This easy homemade Chai Latte Recipe is rich and simple, with tons of exotic spice for authentic Indian flavor. In this video, we'll show you step-by-step exactly how to make it using just a few ingredients: whole milk, black tea, and some spices you probably already have in your pantry. Although chai has its origins in India, this flavorful black tea is popular around the world.