mcdonalds sweet tea. McDonald's Sweet Tea is made from a briskly refreshing blend of orange pekoe and pekoe cut black tea, sweetened to perfection. Available in Extra Small, Small, Medium and Large. McDonalds Sweet Iced Tea is a popular non-soda beverage choice at McDonalds restaurants.
I hope you all enjoyed this quick recipe. Put the amount of sugar according to your liking 🙂 SOCIAL MEDIA: INSTAGRAM: raee_sunshine IMSTAGRAM. Tea and sugar, plain and simple—probably the easiest recipe on earth. You can have mcdonalds sweet tea using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of mcdonalds sweet tea
- Prepare 2 quart of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 9 of original plain tea bags.
But I had been getting so many requests to clone the McDonald's sweet tea recipe that I figured it's time for a. Choose from the sizes below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information. Man says his McDonald's Sweet Tea came with a side of weed inside. C. — A South Carolina man who went to McDonald's for a sweet tea says he received a little extra herbal.
mcdonalds sweet tea step by step
- boil half of the water.
- while water is boiling, take out a pitcher and pour sugar and lay tea bags inside..
- now that water is boiled, pour into pitcher. mix. let steep for about a minute or so..
- pour the rest of the non boiled cold water inside and mix. you can also just fill the pitcher with ice cubes instead of the other half of the cold water. it makes it quicker to drink, an shocks the tea into being delicious.
- mix, and enjoy tea identical to mcdonalds sweet tea !.
Tea comes with even more benefits for your health. These benefits are believed to include boosting But this recipe is not your everyday tea recipe; it is a clone of the popular McDonalds Sweet Tea. To make either tea, it's the same process. Put a tea bag (I don't know what it's really called, it's a I used to work at a McDonald's and one of my jobs was to make sweet tea. A current Dollar Menu promotion here in southern California, McDonald's Sweet Tea was first tested in these parts about the same time as the Southern Style Chicken Sandwich.