Kashmiri Tea Amazing and Tasty – Pink Tea (Qahwah). Noon chai, also called shir chai (from Persian, meaning 'milk tea'), gulabi chai, Kashmiri tea or pink tea, is a traditional tea beverage, originating from the Indian Subcontinent. Kashmiri chai special kashmiri tea,gulai chai,pink tea bnany ka asli tariqa by tasty food with saim. Kashmiri Pink Tea or Kashmiri Chai (Gulabi Chai) is also known as Noon Chai in different places.
Kashmiri tea leaves are very similar to green tea in that they are minimally oxidized, and many people use the latter when they can't find the former. Are you a fan of Kashmiri chai? least, the salty and tasty namkeen karahi recipe. The original name of the Kashmiri tea is "noon" The traditional version of the Kashmiri chai is prepared with special tea leaves, sugar, salt and milk and. You can cook Kashmiri Tea Amazing and Tasty – Pink Tea (Qahwah) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kashmiri Tea Amazing and Tasty – Pink Tea (Qahwah)
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Green Tea.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Suffron Flakes.
- It’s 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- Prepare 1 stick of 1" Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of Almonds.
The pink color in Kashmiri tea is reaction of chorophyll present in tea with baking soda. Step by step Kashmiri tea or pink tea or gulabi tea or noon chai. Take water and add Kashmiri tea leaves. And help us bring more amazing recipes.
Kashmiri Tea Amazing and Tasty – Pink Tea (Qahwah) step by step
- Crush the cardamom pods and cinnamon stick.
- Put water in a pan / kettle, and start boiling.
- Once the water starts boiling add sugar, saffron flakes, and the crushed cardamom pods & cinnamon stick..
- Simmer / lower the heat and allow this concoction to boil, till it becomes thicker. The water should reduce to half..
- Once the boiling is done, take turn off the heat..
- Pour the liquid into a cup through a strainer..
- A cup of the tempting Kashmiri Tea (Quahwah) is ready. Garnish with some saffron flakes and serve hot!.
This Indian Tea contains natural ingredients and no preservatives! No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives added. Check Kashmiri Pink Tea Recipe in Urdu. Learn to cook Kashmiri Pink TeaRecipe by These cooking programs are gateway to some amazing recipes owned by Chef Gulzar Learn how to make best Kashmiri Pink Tea Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen. This Kashmiri Pink Chai (tea) recipe has everything you want as bed tea on the morning of Valentine's day.