Tea Scented Breakfast Biscotti. Make your own biscotti recipe at home! This biscotti cookie recipe gets a touch of elegance through the infusion of spice tea. Tea-Scented Breakfast Biscotti. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
If you have ever been in Scandinavia, Germany, Austria, France. Italian Chocolate Amaretti Biscotti from Sorrento. These cappuccino-scented biscotti are dotted with milk chocolate chips and chopped walnuts for a Delicious, crunchy Coconut Biscotti recipe is easy to make. You can cook Tea Scented Breakfast Biscotti using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tea Scented Breakfast Biscotti
- You need 4 of orange spice tea bags.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of sliced almonds.
Use vegan margarine to make it Dairy Free. I decided she needed a protein-boosted biscotti recipe to enjoy now (from my oven) and make later (in her oven), and after a few minutes of grabbing this-and-that from my pantry, then referencing several of the biscotti recipes I've developed. This is a simple, no frills biscotti. My friend at work gave this recipe to me.
Tea Scented Breakfast Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove tea from bags and grind in blender until fine. Set aside. Lightly grease an extra large cookie sheet and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter with electric mixture on medium high for 30 sec. Add sugar, baking powder, and salt. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined. Beat in ground tea and as much flour as you can with mixer. Stir in any remaining flour and almonds. Chill if necessary until dough is easy to handle..
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Divide into 3 equal parts. Shape each portion into 8 inch rolls. Place rolls abput 3 inches apart on cookie sheet and flatten rolls until about 2 inches wide..
- Bake about 20 min or just until bottoms and edges are golden. Cool completely on cookie sheet on wire rack about 30 min. Reduce heat to 325°..
- Transfer rolls to a cutting board. Using a serrated knife, cut each roll diagonally into 1/2 inch slices. Place slices cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake about 8 min and turn and bake another 8 min until slices are crisp and golden brown. Transfer to wire rack and cool..
This is absolutely the best.crispy, crunchy, mild sweet flavor.not like the tooth-breaking commercial biscotti. I baked this for the first time last week exactly as printed with exception of using almond flavoring instead of anise. A full breakfast is a substantial cooked breakfast meal often served in the UK and Ireland that typically includes bacon, sausages, eggs, black pudding, baked beans, tomatoes and mushrooms. Biscotti fall into two categories: those that contain butter and those that do not. View product details & price here.