Easy Milk Coffee Bavarian Cream Cake!.
You can have Easy Milk Coffee Bavarian Cream Cake! using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Milk Coffee Bavarian Cream Cake!
- Prepare of For the Bavarian cream:.
- You need 200 ml of ★Milk.
- It’s 50 grams of ★Raw cane sugar (light brown sugar).
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Instant coffee.
- You need 10 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 5 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kahlua (coffee flavored liqueur).
- It’s 185 grams of Heavy cream.
- It’s of For the sponge cake:.
- It’s 1 of sheet See.
- You need of For the whipped cream decoration:.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 15 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 dash of of each Vanilla essence, brandy.
Easy Milk Coffee Bavarian Cream Cake! step by step
- Make the swiss roll cake spongewith 40 g of cake flour and no cocoa powder. Cut it a little bit smaller than your ring mold. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168987-healthy-pork-and-cucumber-with-mayonnaise-sauce.
- Put the ring mold on top of a flat plate, and lay the sponge cake in it..
- Soften the gelatin in 5 tablespoons of water. Even if you have gelatin powder that doesn't need to be softened, do this step anyway..
- Put all the ★ ingredients in a pan, and heat through without letting it boil..
- I used Nescafé instant coffee, which dissolves easily, and Kahlua liqueur..
- When the contents of the pan are well mixed, turn off the heat, add softened gelatin and dissolve completely..
- When the gelatin has completely dissolved, add Kahlua and mix well..
- Put the cream in a bowl and whip until it's very creamy and thickened, yet still liquid. If you whip it too much, the texture of the cake won't be good, so beware!.
- Transfer the contents of the pan from Step 7 to another bowl, and cool over ice water while mixing until it's about as thick and creamy as the whipped cream..
- Combine the whipped cream and the step 9 mixture with a whisk quickly, until there are no streaks..
- Pour the liquid into the ring mold lined with the sponge cake. Even out the surface, and refrigerate for at least an hour to chill and set!.
- Warm the outside of the circular mold with a tightly wrung kitchen towel soaked in boiling water. Remove the mold. Decorate the top of the cake with whipped cream, and it's done..
- Cut through the cake with a sharp knife in one motion, pushing down and then pulling out the blade, the cut will be very neat. There's no need to warm up the blade beforehand!.
- A Bavarian cream cake that tastes like the coffee-flavored milk you had as a child. It's perfect for summer..
- The Bavarian cream batter doesn't use any egg, so if you are allergic to eggs, you can also make the cream in a plastic cup or a glass..