Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋. Lemon is a natural diuretic that helps purge unwanted water weight. It also causes your stomach to pucker when consumed, so your How To Make Ginger Tea: Lemon Ginger Detox Tea Recipe – A cleansing tea, perfect for jump-starting your diet! Lemons and Ginger are an EXCELLENT way to get your internal body healthy.
Lemon ginger tea can be very refreshing to drink with its medicine like qualities. Moreover, a few recent studies suggest that it can help to stop blood clotting and lower cholesterol levels. Lemon ginger tea is highly beneficial for health. You can cook Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋 using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋
- Prepare 1/2 of an organic lemon.
- It’s 2 tb of Bragg's Apple Cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tb of raw honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ginger root.
- It’s 12 oz. of boiling water.
It can be taken regularly for the improvement of health and building immunity. It cures fever, improves cognition, regulates blood glucose. Enjoy lemon ginger tea benefits with our combination of tart lemon and sharp ginger. This citrus tea mixes ginger root, lemongrass, safflower and hibiscus.
Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋 instructions
- Peel and chop ginger..
- Juice the lemon, reserve the pulp..
- Add the ginger & lemon/lemon pulp to a coffee cup & fill with hot water..
- Allow the ginger to steep for about 10 minutes..
- Add the honey, and then finally add the vinegar last. *Adding the vinegar last, when the cup has cooled down a bit, prevents the hot water from killing the good bacteria in the vinegar..
- Enjoy the delicious health benefits ☺.
The main players in this cuppa are ginger root, lemongrass, natural lemon flavor, safflower, and hibiscus. This is the cup of tea you need when. Treat yourself to this tea filled with the goodness of honey, lemon, ginger, and cinnamon when you're battling a sore throat or just when you want a hot The lemon in this nutrient-rich beverage helps you metabolize fat, and the touch of honey helps wean you off overly sugary drinks that boost your energy. This Lemon Ginger Morning Detox Drink with Turmeric is a great way to start your day. This detox drink is rich in vitamin c and antioxidants and helps gently cleanse and alkalize the body.