Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea).
Ingredients of Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea)
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried hibiscus flowers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime juice.
Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea) step by step
- Make as little or as much as you want maintaining the same ratio of water/hibiscus flowers/sugar.
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Add hibiscus flowers and sugar and boil for five minutes, stirring a few times.
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Pour liquid into serving container while straining out the flowers.
- Add lime juice 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Cool liquid in fridge.
- Ready to serve.