Thai Milk Tea Pudding. Filter the Thai Black tea using the tea filter/teabag/filter cloth. Mix the condensed milk and Transfer the Thai tea gelatin mixture into the serving glass (to fill only ¾ of the glass). A unique soy pudding ("tau huay") flavoured with Thai tea, this vegetarian and dairy-free dessert is such a light and refreshing dessert you'd ask for more!
If so, then you will love this pudding because it is the pudding version of. Milk tea with boba is a classic, but why not try something new? Here are five helpful hints for choosing a new bubble tea order. You can have Thai Milk Tea Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Milk Tea Pudding
- You need 1 sachet of Nutrijell – no flavour.
- It’s 100 gr of Thai Milk Tea Powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 200 mL of low fat milk – Vanilla flavored.
- You need 600 mL of Water.
Bubble tea, created in Taiwan, has become more popular over the years and now has tons of varieties from the popular summertime slush to the popping boba toppings. Original Soybean, Matcha, Chocolate, Matcha, Yam Taro, Thai Tea, Black Sesame. My Thai: Thai Tea Cake with Condensed Milk Custard Sauce. This tender, Thai tea-infused cake sitting in Thai Milk Tea Ice Milk Waffles Pudding Breakfast Desserts Food Morning Breakfast Tailgate Desserts.
Thai Milk Tea Pudding step by step
- Weigh 150 gr Thai Milk Tea powder and put it into a cooking pot. This brand is Thai local brand and it has a very strong flavor compared to the famous multinational brand. So, if you use another brand, you might need to adjust the amount of the tea powder. If you also feel that using this local Thai brand gives too strong taste, you can also reduce the tea powder based on your preference.
- Add 1 sachet Nutrijell powder no flavor and 2 tbsp Sugar into the cooking pot. Whisk it until homogenous with the Thai tea powder. You can modify the amount of sugar based on your preference..
- Add 800 mL water into the powders little by little and whisk until forming a homogenous dark orange liquid.
- Add 200 mL milk into the mixture and mix.
- Put the cooking pot into the stove, turn to medium heat and keep stirring until it boils.
- Turn off the heat and pour the liquid pudding into a glassware container and let it cool down and set.
- After it cools down to room temperature, close the container and put it into the fridge for around 2 hours. Then it is ready to eat!.
Pad Thai Crepe with Thai Iced Milk Tea from. A Japanese food that is both sweet and light, this milk tea pudding recipe is made with hojicha roasted tea, soy milk, and kuzu flour. Click to rate this recipe: For a lighter dessert that is full of sweetness but easy on the waistline, try our milk tea pudding recipe. A twist on the classic creme caramel, this. Cut your toppings into small dice then arrange on top of the pudding.