You can cook Homemade Kahlua using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Kahlua
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 500 ml of spring water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of instant coffee or use water to make strong regular coffee.
- You need 1 L of 80proof vodka.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla.
Homemade Kahlua instructions
- Bring water to boil and add sugar and coffee.
- Alternatively if using regular coffee make 500ml of strong coffee and add all sugar and dissolve.
- Allow to cool for 12 hours.
- Add vodka and vanilla and decant into bottles..
- Allow 1 week for flavours to mellow..