Matcha Green Tea and White Chocolate Cookies. Enjoy your afternoon tea with these buttery, crispy Green Tea Cookies with Matcha powder. The unique flavor of matcha in the cookies is Then you'll love these homemade green tea cookies with decadent white chocolate. Before I begin talking about these cookies, let me.
He made these tea sugar cookies that he learned from his friend while I made white chocolate green tea matcha cookies. It was a fun day to spend a cold. White chocolate chip cookies get a fun green twist with the addition of matcha green tea powder to the mix. You can have Matcha Green Tea and White Chocolate Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matcha Green Tea and White Chocolate Cookies
- You need 100 g of (3.5oz)unsalted butter.
- Prepare 50 g of (1/4 U.S.cup)granulated sugar.
- You need 100 g of (1/2U.S.cup)brown sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 150 g of (5 and 1/4oz)all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of matcha green tea powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 U.S. cup of coarsely chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips.
For the whole bowl, we left out the white sugar completely and put in half a tablespoon more of matcha. We also used chocolate chunks instead of white chocolate. If you like matcha and if you like white chocolate, combine the two to make this creamy, sweet, and delicious Matcha Green Tea White Chocolate! It's earthy from the matcha yet sweet and delicious from the white chocolate.
Matcha Green Tea and White Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Preparation: Preheat the oven to 330F. Shift flour, green tea, and baking soda together..
- Microwave butter until it's melted. Combine the sugar and butter together. Add the egg and salt, then mix..
- Combine all powder ingredients with a spatula. Add the white chocolate..
- Drop cookie dough in rounded tablespoonfuls onto the parchment paper. Leave a space between each piece of dough..
- Bake 6 to 8 min. Don't over bake!.
- Nice Green tea aroma!!!!.
This is the ultimate treat — and it's secretly sugar free, low carb, and. Make delicious white chocolate chip cookies with matcha green tea powder with our easy to follow recipe and video. There is nothing better than the combination of white chocolate and matcha green tea, except possibly dark chocolate and matcha green tea, which can be easily substituted. These green tea cookies are an incredibly sweet delight when white chocolate chips are involved! Andy Anand whole roasted California Almonds bathed in Belgian white chocolate blended with premium Matcha green tea Delicious Gift Boxed Greeting Card Birthday Valentine Anniversary Christmas Holiday.