Matcha Green Tea Brownies. Add matcha green-tea powder to your brownies for an intriguing taste. and colour! Today's feature recipe is easier than you might think to make, and will be a big hit with any matcha lover. Thanks to @teaforeveryone_for sharing this delicious recipe.
Matcha is a special type of powdered green tea that is grown and produced in Japan (in most cases). The green tea leaves are shaded from the sun for the last few weeks of their growth, increasing the chlorophyll content and creating a gorgeous green color. We blend this bar with matcha, the purest form of Japanese green tea available. You can have Matcha Green Tea Brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matcha Green Tea Brownies
- Prepare 40 g of (about 3tbsp) Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 90 g of (about 3oz) Shredded White chocolate.
- You need 50 g of (1/4 U.S. cup)Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 50 g of (about1.8oz)flour.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Matcha green tea powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 40 g of (about 1.4oz)White Chocolate chip.
- Prepare 30 g of (about 1oz) chopped roasted cashew nut.
Green tea lovers will taste a nutritious cup of green tea in every bar. Learn how to make a matcha green tea latte two ways. This is a drink you can easily customize to your own tastes without a trip to the cafe to buy one. Iced Matcha green tea latte is so easy to make at home and so I'm sharing two iced green tea latte recipes.
Matcha Green Tea Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 170C (340F). Place the parchment paper in a 16cm×16cm (6.3inch×6.3inch) pan. Shift flour, green tea, and baking powder together..
- Microwave the butter and shredded white chocolate until it melts. Add sugar and mix..
- Add the eggs to mixture a third at a time..
- Combine all the dry ingredients with a spatula. Mix white chocolate chip and cashew nuts..
- Pour the mixture into the pan..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. If you it starts to brown on the top, cover with aluminum foil..
- Try this with vanilla ice cream when it's hot! Woooow!.
Adding matcha green tea adds in all of the health benefits of matcha green tea. Matcha is delicious in many baked goods like this matcha green tea mochi recipe. Most mochi is shaped like balls, but I made my mochi in a sheet pan to make it easy. What are the different types and grades? Matcha is a high-quality green tea powder.