3 avocados and guava smoothie. This avocado smoothie only uses three ingredients. This avocado banana smoothie is one of the best ideas that I came up so far! Although the recipe does not contain vanilla, it's so creamy and tastes like vanilla ice.
Blend banana, avocado, spinach, milk, ice cubes, honey, and vanilla extract together in a blender until smooth. Guava can be eaten raw or in the form of juice, jams or jellies, and it packs a strong and intoxicating fragrance with a sweet and slightly sour taste. Here are ten health benefits of guava and guava leaves that just might convince you to add them to your diet! You can cook 3 avocados and guava smoothie using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 avocados and guava smoothie
- Prepare 2 of avocado leaves stem off chopped.
- Prepare 1 of avocado seed chopped.
- It’s 1 of avocado fruit.
- It’s 1 cup of green mix.
- Prepare 1 of small aloe vela gel.
- It’s 1 of small nopal chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of milk keifr.
- It’s 2 cups of guava.
- You need 2 of banana with skin chopped.
- Prepare 2 of annona seeded.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of lima dulce juice.
- You need 1 of orange peel.
- You need 2 of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 of ts bee pollen.
- You need 2 of capsules spirulina.
- It’s 1 tbs of cacao nibs.
- It’s 1 tbs of mint.
- You need 1 tbs of parsley.
When choosing ingredients for this delicious avocado smoothie, I considered both taste and health. My goal was to prepare a smoothie that contains A rich creamy low carb coconut milk avocado smoothie made with detox ingredients like ginger and turmeric, both high in antioxidants and. Creamy Avocado Mango Smoothie recipe + tips for prepping smoothies ahead of time and saving them for later. Prep your smoothie ingredients ahead of time.
3 avocados and guava smoothie step by step
- Blend well and enjoy!.
Measure out your fresh and frozen ingredients and place them in storage container in the freezer. The Best Healthy Avocado Smoothie Recipes on Yummly The guava smoothie is a no-fuss drink that can be whipped up in a jiffy if you have guava juice and coconut milk ready in your fridge. Both guava juice and coconut milk have a creamy mouth feel, which makes the Guava Smoothie a luxurious sip! It is preferable to use readymade guava juice for.