Chicken Penne alla Vodka.
You can have Chicken Penne alla Vodka using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Penne alla Vodka
- It’s 1 lb of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of vodka.
- Prepare 14 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- It’s to taste of Fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s of Fresh grated parmesan.
Chicken Penne alla Vodka instructions
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Cook sliced chicken in 2 tbsp butter and olive oil. When thoroughly cooked, remove from pan and set aside..
- Saute onion and garlic until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove pan from flame and add vodka. Reduce for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in the tomato sauce and mix thoroughly. Reduce heat, then pour in heavy cream.
- Add red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Reduce heat to a simmer, then add last tablespoon of butter.
- Add drained pasta and chicken, then toss to coat. Serve with grated parmesan.