Torta de camaron.
You can have Torta de camaron using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Torta de camaron
- You need 1 cup of powdered shrimp.
- It’s 1 dozen of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white flour.
- You need 1/2 lb of chopped nopales (cactus) if u r going to serve with mole.
Torta de camaron instructions
- Combine eggs, flour and powdered shrimp until smooth. You want in to be the consistency of pancake mix so you may have to add a few more eggs..
- Heat small amount of oil in fry pan.
- Using a large ladel, scoop some of the batter into the fry pan, when top starts to bubble through flip torta over and cook anther 2-3 minutes until done.
- Repeat steps until you run out of batter.
- Serve with mole poblana or any kind of mole u like. After you have prepared the molé let simmer for a few minutes then add the nopales and continue simmering for about 10-15 minute more….