chorizo and eggs. Whisk eggs and salt together in a bowl. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil or bacon fat in the pan. Use a wooden spatula to break up the pieces of sausage.
How to Make Chorizo and Eggs. Cooking chorizo eggs is a cinch! Just heat a pan over medium-high heat and add one pound of chorizo. You can have chorizo and eggs using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chorizo and eggs
- Prepare 6 1/2 oz of chorizo (Mexican sausage).
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 small of hot pepper (jalapeño).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 dash of hot sauce (your choice).
- You need 1/2 of fresh cactus (optional).
Once the meat is browned, add in six eggs and scramble with a spatula. Making the Best Chorizo and Eggs. This chorizo and scrambled eggs recipe couldn't be simpler. It's also one of our favorite meals.
chorizo and eggs instructions
- get a frying pan. remove chorizo from casing, chop and fry..
- add all other ingredients including eggs. continue to mix with spatula so the eggs don't fry. scramble until all are firm. use flour or corn tortilla. garnish with cilantro..
We make it for breakfast and even dinner. Start by removing fresh sausage from the casings. Drain off excess fat if necessary. In a medium bowl, using a fork, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the chorizo in the skillet.