Pitaya Chia Pudding. Hi Kelly : ) Sorry about the typo. We actually whisk the Chia seeds with the smoothie mix, not layer. This gives the Chia seeds a better pudding consistancy after you refrigerate.
If a quick + easy breakfast is what you're looking for, then this recipe is for you! Combine Chia seeds and Rebbl Turmeric Lemon Tart in a bowl. In a blender, combine Pitaya, Banana and Almond Milk. You can have Pitaya Chia Pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pitaya Chia Pudding
- Prepare 40 g of Mixed chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 of Pitaya (pink dragon fruit).
- You need 1 cup of Milk/coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Yoghurt/ coconut yoghurt.
- Prepare of Pomegranate seeds (for garnish).
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
Take Chia pudding out of the refrigerator and lightly mix pudding a little more. Mix well in a bowl or add a lid to the mason jar and give it a good shake to mix. If the chia seeds start to stick use a whisk to mix and separate them. In a blender, mix together milk, sweetener, and pitaya.
Pitaya Chia Pudding instructions
- Soak chia seeds in milk for 2 hours with mashed banana.
- Once fully soaked, you will get a slimy consistency. Divide this into three bowls of equal quantity.
- Add Pitaya in each bowl to create the ombre colour. You can also yoghurt as a base.
A line styled icon from Orion Icon Library. A line styled icon from Orion Icon Library. A line styled icon from Orion Icon Library.. Red Dragon fruit, also known as Pitaya is one of my favourite fruits. I had never tried it before I moved up to Queensland.