Easy Reese’s Milkshake. See how to make a homemade Reese's Milkshake. This delicious milkshake recipe is easy to make and tasty to drink. Reminiscent of countertop service and carhop days, there is nothing better than a perfect milkshake.
I put the ice-cream, peanut butter, and milk into a tall, sturdy cup then mixed it with a hand-mixer set on high using only one beater. The results were the smoothest, fluffiest, most delicious treat of my life. Our thick and creamy Reese's Cup milkshake has the richness of keto fat bombs, including that peanut butter chocolate goodness you're craving, all while being deliciously low carb! You can cook Easy Reese’s Milkshake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Reese’s Milkshake
- Prepare 2 of medium-sized bananas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large spoonful of sweetened peanut butter (I chose Jiff because it’s saltier than other sweetened peanut butters, balancing the flavors.).
- You need of Chocolate syrup (to your preference).
- It’s A few of chunks of ice.
- You need of Milk (your choice of milk and desired amount. The less milk the thicker the shake will be which is what I recommend.).
- Prepare of Crushed cashew nuts (Desired amount. Optional).
This keto treat will be a hit with the whole family. Good Humor and Reese's already did the hard work when they remixed the chocolate peanut butter cups into ice cream bars. All you have to do now to finish this milkshake job is add milk and warm up. Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake – Chocolate ice cream, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreos and mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups combine to create a thick, rich milkshake full of peanut butter goodness.
Easy Reese’s Milkshake instructions
- All you need to do is dump all the ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth. (Make sure that all the ice has been blended really well to avoid small ice chunks.).
- Lightly drizzle some additional chocolate syrup to enhance the look and also get some extra chocolate in there! Spray some whipped cream on top to make it even better!.
Guys, I made something for you and it's pretty amazing in an over-the-top kind of way. Three simple ingredients are all it takes to make an easy homemade chocolate milkshake. They're in your kitchen calling your name right now. Vanilla ice cream, ice cold milk, HERSHEY'S Syrup. Blend them together and pour into a tall glass.