Banana, pear and strawberry milkshake. Strawberry banana milkshakes are easy to make, and they are somewhat healthier than the average milkshake thanks to the addition of strawberries and bananas. If you are vegan, lactose-intolerant, or simply want a healthier option, don't worry, you can still enjoy this tasty treat! Strawberry banana milkshake recipe is thick and creamy even without ice cream.
Addition of sweetener is optional or to taste, it. To make strawberry banana milkshake we have blend strawberries, banana, cold milk, sugar and some ice-cubes till smooth and next all you need to do is pour them into serving glass, pop in straws and gulp it down. Strawberry Banana Milkshake is a very popular recipe. You can cook Banana, pear and strawberry milkshake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana, pear and strawberry milkshake
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- You need 1 of pear.
- You need 300 ml of milk or soy milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of natural yogurt (any kind, but not flavoured).
- You need 6 of strawberries.
- You need 1 of whipped cream – optional!.
Learn how to make/prepare Strawberry Banana Milkshake by following this easy recipe. Ilya N. is drinking a Milkshake DIPA With Strawberry And Banana Puree by Salden's Brewery. This strawberry banana milkshake is an absolute treat any time of the day. Made with fresh or frozen fruits luxurious scoop of vanilla ice cream and a whole.
Banana, pear and strawberry milkshake instructions
- Chop up the pear and banana into small pieces.
- Add the banana and pear chunks into the mixer/blender – NOT a juicer..
- Add the 2 tablespoons of yogurt and 300ml milk into the mixer/blender..
- Mix for 1 minute, then opposite direction for 1 minute..
- Add the strawberries and again mix for 1 minute..
Fruit – I am using Banana and strawberry as my fruit combination but go ahead and substitute the combination you like. Photo about Banana strawberry milkshake in a glass with straws. This light and satisfying homemade strawberry milkshake recipe is great for a snack or nutritious beverage. Peel and cut it into slices. Your search for the best banana milkshake ends right here.