Brad's lamb chops w/ vodka, tomato, basil, cream sauce. Try this Lamb Chops W/basil Tomato Sauce recipe, or contribute your own. Add the remaining ingredients except the lamb chops. Heat the sauce over very low heat – dont let it boil.
Finish sauce by adding chopped fresh basil and salt and pepper to taste. Add the broth and vodka to the pan and bring to a simmer. Cook stirring frequently, until the liquid is Lower the heat slightly, add the cream and simmer until the sauce has reduced and thickened Rolling the lamb around the filling means you get some of those bright flavors in just about every bite. You can cook Brad's lamb chops w/ vodka, tomato, basil, cream sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's lamb chops w/ vodka, tomato, basil, cream sauce
- You need 3 of lamb chops per serving. 1" thick.
- You need of Sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dry mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, minced.
- You need 2 of vine ripened tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of vodka.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream, mixed with 1 tbs flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
The flavorful mix of zucchini, tomato and basil lends a garden fresh taste to this delicious dish, while grated cheese and WW Whipped Cream Cheese will trick your taste buds into thinking you've got real vodka sauce on your plate. Add the stock, plum tomatoes, tomato sauce, vodka, salt, red pepper flakes and sugar to the pot. Cover and cook on low to medium for one Add chopped basil. Puree the soup with an immersion blender.
Brad's lamb chops w/ vodka, tomato, basil, cream sauce step by step
- Coat lamb chops with the seasonings. Let sit for a half hour..
- Add a little oil to a heated fry pan. Add shallots. Saute for 3-4 minutes over medium low heat. Add tomatoes and garlic. Saute 2 more minutes..
- Be very careful with this next step. Make sure nothing is above your pan. Remove from heat for 30 seconds. Add vodka and return to heat. Light vodka with a stick lighter. Flambè until alcohol burns off. This lets the sugars in the tomatoes and shallots caramelize a bit. After the alcohol burns off, let liquid reduce by about 3/4..
- Add basil and cream. Stir very often until sauce gets a thick velvety texture. Season to taste..
- Meanwhile heat another fry pan. Add a touch of oil. Add chops. Cook on medium to medium high heat. 3-4 minutes. Turn chops over and add butter. As the butter browns, spoon over chops to baste. Cook 3-4 minutes on that side. Cook chops to medium rare..
- Plate chops and let rest a couple minutes. Spoon sauce over top. Garnish with fresh basil. I served with my eggplant au gratin. Enjoy..
Stir in cream, sauce mix, mushrooms, tomatoes, salt and. in parsley and basil. Parmesan crusted tilapia with tomato-basil cream sauce is a quick and easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love. Pan fried tilapia with Parmesan and panko breading with a delectable creamy tomato-basil sauce. Top ravioli with additional sauce, cheese and remaining basil to garnish. Sauce can be made ahead, can.