Healthy Breakfast Milkshake. There is a list of healthy milkshakes you can try out this morning for breakfast. From fruit shakes to vegetable shakes, there are lots of beverages which can complete your meal. Apple blends with milk and honey or sugar taste so yummy and kids would love this healthy drink.
Normally I'm not a big smoothie-for-breakfast type of person. Even during the summer, my fingers and toes turn. "This shake is packed with protein, fiber, healthy fats, phytonutrients, and probiotics," says Brian St. S., sports dietitian and nutrition coach at Precision Nutrition. You can cook Healthy Breakfast Milkshake using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast Milkshake
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of milk (any).
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 5 of strawberries (no stem).
- It’s 1/4 cup of instant oatmeal uncooked.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1 scoop of protein powder(I used chocolate).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cacao powder.
- You need 2 dash of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 4 of ice cubes.
Traditional milk shakes—made with ice cream and chocolate—can do diet damage. Healthy recipes of smoothies and milkshakes includes Date and Apple Shake, Honey Banana Shake, Jamun Smoothie, Mango and Pineapple Smoothie etc. Have fun while making the milkshakes or. Gluten-free healthy breakfast cookies made with peanut butter and old-fashioned oats.
Healthy Breakfast Milkshake instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or I used nutribullet and blend. Filling and delicious!.
There is no flour, no butter, and no oil in these cookies! Meaning, a protein-packed breakfast can keep you healthy and full until lunch. Blending cottage cheese and raspberries into a smoothie makes for a breakfast treat that's creamy, sweet, and tangy. Healthy Banana "milkshake", Healthy Oreo Milkshake, Healthy Shamrock Milkshake. Chocolate Mint Milkshake Avocado Milkshake Apple Dates Milkshake Strawberry Milkshake.