Oreo Milkshake. Oreo Milkshake Recipe – A super easy milkshake made with vanilla ice cream, milk, and Oreo cookies! This sweet treat is a hit with the whole family on a hot day! I guess you could say that we're "celebrating" back to school starting next week with these delicious Oreo milkshakes.
To make an Oreo milkshake, drizzle chocolate syrup into the bottom and onto the sides of chilled glasses and finely chop Oreos for the topping. Next blend together vanilla ice cream, the remaining Oreos, and milk. You can barely pulse the blender for a chunker shake or blend for longer for a smoother drink. You can cook Oreo Milkshake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Milkshake
- Prepare 6 of Oreo Biscuits.
- It’s 4 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chocolate Icecream.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Vanilla Icecream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar (Not necessary).
If making oreo shake, crush the oreo using a rolling pin and then add it in the shake. Use full-fat milk to make this shake to give a nice creamy texture and a rich feel. A scrumptious milkshake with Oreo biscuits. See how to make this homemade Oreo milkshake recipe.
Oreo Milkshake instructions
- Crush the Oreo Biscuits into small pieces.
- Add Sugar.
- Add milk and blend it all together.
- In the end add the icecream and blend it for the last time.
- PS: You can decorate the glasses with chocolate sirup to make it look even better ;).
This quick and easy dessert recipe is delicious and tasty. This is one of my favorite dessert recipes of all time. Cook Out cares about the quality of both its food and service. Just before serving, garnish the oreo milkshake with whipped cream and oreo cookies and serve immediately. Today i'll be showing you how to make an oreo milkshake at home, using ice cream, oreo cookies and milk!