Pumpkin Pie Milkshake. Place pumpkin pie in a blender. Pumpkin pie milkshake – an incredibly delicious and easy milkshake recipe to help use up leftover pumpkin pie from Thanksgiving! This milkshake recipe is so wrong.
It's like Pumpkin Pie in a glass – but better and so. This creamy pumpkin pie milkshake from Our Best Bites is the perfect sweet treat for a fall I don't like pumpkin pie. That may come as a surprise since I'm obsessed with things like this and this and. You can have Pumpkin Pie Milkshake using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- Prepare 1 cup of canned pumpkin pie mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 4 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- You need 4 of graham cracker squares.
- Prepare 1 of Whipped cream (optional).
Craving a sweet treat and have leftover pumpkin pie on hand? Don't just settle for another slice–swirl it into a pumpkin pie shake instead! Enjoy this delicious pumpkin pie milkshake garnished with whipped cream and cinnamon sticks. MORE+ LESS This Pumpkin Pie Milkshake recipe was a treat I served to our Halloween party guests several years back and it's bit a seasonal favorite in my house ever since.
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake instructions
- Combine pumpkin pie mix, milk and vanilla in blender; blend until smooth. Add ice cream; blend until smooth. Add 4 graham crackers; blend just until small chunks remain..
- Pour into four glasses. Garnish with whipped cream. Serve immediately..
I thought about starting this pumpkin pie milkshake with a slice of pumpkin pie. That would be delicious, but if I have a slice of pie chances are I am going to eat just that slice of pie. Add all ingredients to your blender and pulse. I like the pop the extra pie slices into the freezer prepping them for quite the recipe makeover. This milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.