Praline Pecan Bourbon Milkshake. The Best Whiskey Praline Pecan Recipes on Yummly Whiskey Praline Milkshake, No Bake Pecan Praline Bourbon Balls, Southern Pecan Pralines The pralines fall apart into crunchy, buttery, nutty bits after they're blended with milk and butter pecan ice cream. Add a dollop of salted caramel whipped cream, and I can satisfy my inner child's craving for a Louisiana praline in an ice cold creamy shake.
In the summer, the praline ice cream aspect keeps you cool and in the winter, the whiskey warms you up from the inside out. In blender, place ice cream and milk. Cover and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. You can cook Praline Pecan Bourbon Milkshake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Praline Pecan Bourbon Milkshake
- Prepare 2 shots of Bourbon Whiskey.
- You need 1 of fist full Praline pecans.
- Prepare 2 of large scoops Vanilla Ice Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
Add pie chunks; cover and blend until smooth, stopping blender to scrape down sides if necessary. Add the sugar, vanilla, and salt; mix on low until very smooth. Remove the bowl from the mixer; scrape the sides of the bowl. Return the bowl to the mixer.
Praline Pecan Bourbon Milkshake step by step
- Disolve 2 tbs brown sugar in 2 shots of bourbon.
- In a blender zap 1 cup heavy cream til it gets thick but not whipped cream.
- Add 2 large scoops of vanilla ice cream and blend.
- Pour in a tall glass (about 3 /4 full) and slowly pour the bourbon sugar mix in the shake; top with whipped cream and crushed praline pecans..
Slowly add eggs just until blended, stopping occasionally to scrape sides of bowl. Carefully add and fold ½ cup of salted caramel sauce and bourbon into the mixture. The Best Praline Pecan Liqueur Recipes on Yummly Whiskey Praline Milkshake, Praline Liqueur, No Bake Pecan Praline Bourbon Balls Praline Pecan Bourbon Milkshake Dan Apsley Fort Benning, GA. I make my bourbon praline pecans during the holidays.