Strawberry White Chocolate Milkshake. Valentine's Day is almost here… do you have fun things planned for your little ones? And your kiddos will love this. Seriously, what kiddo doesn't like strawberries and chocolate?
This Strawberry White Chocolate Boozy Milkshake tastes just like a white chocolate covered strawberry! Thick, rich, sweet and deliciously decadent, these. A recipe for a Strawberry White Chocolate Milkshake inspired by our visit to the Max Brenner restaurant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. You can have Strawberry White Chocolate Milkshake using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry White Chocolate Milkshake
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 2 cup of frozen unsweetened strawberries.
Strawberry White Chocolate Milkshake and Philadelphia: Reading Terminal Market, Academy of Natural Sciences, and Rittenhouse Square. Simply melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan with simmering water in. Meanwhile chop up the strawberries and add them, the ice cream and milk into a blender. Gotta try this in the summer!
Strawberry White Chocolate Milkshake step by step
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid..
- Select Frozen Dessert program..
- Switch machine to Start and allow machine to complete programmed cycle, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades..
Would be so refreshing sitting in the backyard and enjoying a milkshake. And this strawberry hot chocolate is going to deck your halls pink and red! Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin to fine crumbs, add the melted butter and mix well. White chocolate The amount of white chocolate you add is really up to you. If you're more in the mood for a milkshake than a smoothie, then try replacing the yogurt with vanilla ice cream.