Maple Bacon Milkshake.
You can have Maple Bacon Milkshake using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Bacon Milkshake
- It’s 1 1/2 gallon of Maple nut ice cream.
- Prepare 1 lb of Oscar Meyer center cut bacon.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of brown sugar.
Maple Bacon Milkshake step by step
- Cook bacon as directed. Save a few pieces for garnish. Sprinkle those pieces with brown sugar while cooking. Crumble the remaining bacon..
- Get your blender out. Scoop desired amount of ice cream into blender add milk and crumbled bacon. Blend to milkshake consistency..
- Pour into glasses add candied bacon slice and enjoy!.