chocolate milkshake. The ultimate in retro comfort food, milkshakes are actually very easy to make at home. Chocolate milkshake recipe with step by step photos – easy and quick recipe to prepare delicious I wanted to share chocolate milkshake recipe from a long time. Finally made the recipe and took video.
Let's take out our BlendJet One portable blender and make an amazing Chocolate Milkshake! Try out this Hot Chocolate Milkshake recipe. Pour chilled milk into a blender jar. You can cook chocolate milkshake using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chocolate milkshake
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of milk chocolate.
- It’s 1 of chocolate sauce.
- You need 1 of ready made chocolate milkshake powder.
Add vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream. If you like more chocolaty flavor, add chocolate ice cream.. Create some great milkshake memories at home. (For a non-dairy alternative As a non-dairy alternative, use soy milk and soy ice cream. Chocolate Milkshake Recipe – This is thick chocolate shake made with chocolate syrup, milk and ice cream.
chocolate milkshake step by step
- boil a small amount of water, then put a glass bowl on top and put some chocolate into the bowl; let the chocolate melt (it helps to melt faster if you stir it).
- put your milk, chocolate sauce, ready made chocolate milkshake powder and melted chocolate in to a blender.
- blend for 1 minute untill smooth and thats it :).
Triple Chocolate Milkshakes for Chocoholics – Pint Sized Baker. These Triple Chocolate Milkshakes are just what your chocoholic sweettooth is craving! When I tasted this Healthy Chocolate Milkshake, those memories began flooding back. Just like In-N-Out's, this is thick, creamy and extra chocolaty. Homemade Chocolate Milkshakes: A quick, easy, and at home way to make your own chocolate Then pour the milk into the blender.