Mango Milkshake. Wash, peel and chop mangoes into small pieces, discard stone. Transfer them to a blender jar. This mango milkshake recipe is made with ripe sweet mangoes and whole milk.
I do not favor cow's milk or any other dairy milk for our fruit milkshakes since milk is not compatible with. Mango Milkshake Recipe the best summer drink! Season for mangoes and we love mangoes very much. You can have Mango Milkshake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Milkshake
- You need 1/2 cup of mango puree.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mango ice cream.
- It’s of Ice as required.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar (optional).
I always make mango milkshake regularly at home as it just energizes you, reduces hunger. One can never have too much of mangoes! when in season, we are always looking for ways in which mangoes can be consumed — plain or in the form of other delights. Mango Milkshake is perfectly sweet and perfect for hot days. Learn how to make a delicious mango shake using just a few ingredients and a blender.
Mango Milkshake instructions
- Blend mango puree with milk and ice in a blender till combine..
- Add mango ice cream in serving glass and pour mango Milkshake in the glass..
- (Sugar is optional because there is already sugar in mango ice cream and mango puree).
- Tasty Mango Milkshake is ready to serve. Beat the heat..
Creamy mango milkshake is so hard to resist! Mango milkshake recipe is one of the best mango recipes and falls in same category as some of the most healthy smoothie recipes. Mangoes are healthy and also enriched with vitamin A. Mango milkshake is the popular Indian summer drink that I always make during mango season. I especially prefer to flavor my milkshake with cardamom or saffron.