Peach Milkshake. Make a creamy peach milkshake with only three ingredients. It's the perfect summer treat Why wait until you are at a diner to order a milkshake? Wash two peaches in running water and peel them.
This Peach Smoothie tastes like a peach milkshake, only there's no ice cream or refined sugar. This peach smoothie tastes like an indulgent milkshake, but without the guilt. In celebration I'm sharing a recipe for Peach Milkshakes. You can cook Peach Milkshake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Milkshake
- It’s 2 of large fresh Peach, peeled and chopped (approx. 2 cups).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of Sugar, optional.
They are such a treat and really easy to make. Peach milkshake Ohmydish full fat milk, ice cream, milk shake, milkshake, peach, peaches, powdered sugar, vanilla ice cream, whole milk Beverages, Breakfast American. Homemade peach milkshakes are so easy and fast to make, and burst with real fruit flavor. Summer is here, school is out, the weather is warm and Chick-Fil-A has brought back the Peach Milkshake.
Peach Milkshake instructions
- Wash two peaches in running water and peel them. Cut into pieces, discard the stone.
- Add peach pieces into a blender.
- Blend until smooth puree..
- Add 3/4 cup milk, 1-teaspoon sugar (or to taste) and 1½ cups vanilla ice cream..
- Blend it again until smooth and creamy texture. Pour prepared creamy peach milkshake into serving glasses and serve.
Can you tolerate one last peach recipe this season, my friends? I hope so, and I hope you still have some juicy peaches available in your area because this amazing Peach Pie Milkshake is absolutely. Blanch peaches in boiling water, rinse with cold water and rub off skins. Halve peaches, remove pits and cut into small cubes. Peach and Mango Milkshake. by Tarla Dalal.