Coffee milkshake. The BEST coffee milkshake you'll ever try! Combine coffee, milk and ice cream in a blender and blend until smooth. Without Ice Cream Recipes on Yummly
Creamy, icy and smooth, Simple Coffee Milkshakes help you cool down on a hot day. They are also fun just because and they become a dessert topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. A wide variety of coffee milkshake options are available to you, such as packaging, certification. You can cook Coffee milkshake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee milkshake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold Brewed Coffee or 1/2 teaspoon Instant Coffee Powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup or 3 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Chocolate Syrup or 1/2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Sugar.
Be sure to try our Coffee Milkshake. It's the perfect beverage to help cool you down on a hot summer day. Preparation Scoop avocado flesh into a blender. Boozy Coffee Milkshake – a scrumptious frozen treat combining coffee, kahlua, vodka and ice cream!
Coffee milkshake instructions
- If brewed coffee is not available, follow this step to make brewed coffee using instant coffee powder. Mix 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee powder with 1/4 cup hot water and stir until the powder dissolves. Cool the mixture before using in next step.
- Pour cold brewed coffee in a blender jar..
- Pour milk over it..
- Add vanilla ice cream..
- Add chocolate syrup (or cocoa powder)..
- Blend until frothy and smooth texture. Creamy coffee milkshake is ready. Pour it into a serving glass and garnish with ice cream and chocolate syrup..
- Coffee Milkshake is ready.
I'm back with another yummy adult beverage! Boozy coffee milkshakes – get your caffeine, sugar and alcohol fixes all in one with this indulgent grown-up treat! Ok so I guess I should really be posting a smoothie recipe right. Irish Coffee Milkshake with Whiskey Caramel. hungrygirlporvida.com. Banana cream pie is always ready to get down.