Strawberry Milkshake. Huge Selection at Great Low Prices. In a mixing bowl combine the sliced strawberries, sugar and vanilla extract and stir to combine well. Pour into a glass and drink with a fat straw.
Milkshakes make a great summer dessert. For summer picnics, I always try to think of something fun to make rather than traditional desserts that take a lot of prep time in advance. Root beer floats, brownies and ice cream…and homemade milkshakes! You can have Strawberry Milkshake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Milkshake
- It’s 6 of tsp Strawberry syrup.
- It’s 1 of tsp grinded sugar.
- You need of slices orange.
- You need 2 of glass milk.
- It’s 4-5 of ice cubes.
- It’s 4 of tsp heavy cream.
Add the malted milk powder, if using. If you opt to use regular powdered milk this also will just add a bit of richness and creaminess. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help.
Strawberry Milkshake step by step
- In a bowl add sugar and syrup..
- In a blender add milk and 3 tspn heavy cream. Blend it well..
- Now add mixture of sugar and syrup in a blender. Add ice cubes also..
- Once it blended well. Pour into the glass. Add a little bit of cream. Add Orange slices..
To make strawberry milkshake without ice cream, skip ice cream and use some ice cubes and freeze the fruit overnight to get a creamier and smoother milkshake. You will need to increase the quantity of the fruit and milk, depending on the consistency you like. Of all milkshake flavors, I think my all time favorite is strawberry milkshake made with fresh strawberries. It's just so creamy and tasty! For this strawberry milkshake recipe you need the following ingredients: Strawberries: You can use either fresh or frozen strawberries.