Mango Milkshake. Wash, peel and chop mangoes into small pieces, discard stone. Transfer them to a blender jar. This mango milkshake recipe is made with ripe sweet mangoes and whole milk.
I do not favor cow's milk or any other dairy milk for our fruit milkshakes since milk is not compatible with. Mango Milkshake Recipe the best summer drink! Season for mangoes and we love mangoes very much. You can have Mango Milkshake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Milkshake
- It’s 3/4 glass of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 bowl of chopped Mango.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chopped almond.
- You need 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 3-4 of mint leaves.
I always make mango milkshake regularly at home as it just energizes you, reduces hunger. One can never have too much of mangoes! when in season, we are always looking for ways in which mangoes can be consumed — plain or in the form of other delights. Mango Milkshake is perfectly sweet and perfect for hot days. Learn how to make a delicious mango shake using just a few ingredients and a blender.
Mango Milkshake step by step
- Soak the chia seeds in water for 40 minutes.
- In a mixer jar add Mango, sugar,1/4 milk and crush it.
- Now add the remaining milk and crush it.
- Now in a glass add chopped Mango and chia seeds.
- Add the juice on it.
- Now again add chia seeds and garnish with chopped Mango and almond and Mint leaves.
Creamy mango milkshake is so hard to resist! Mango milkshake recipe is one of the best mango recipes and falls in same category as some of the most healthy smoothie recipes. Mangoes are healthy and also enriched with vitamin A. Mango milkshake is the popular Indian summer drink that I always make during mango season. I especially prefer to flavor my milkshake with cardamom or saffron.