Chocolate vodka strawberries. Vodka Chocolate-Covered Strawberries from Delish.com is infused with a kick. Impress people with this sweet, spiked treat. This dessert looks fancy, but it's actually a simple dessert that is super.
Dip strawberries in chocolate and place on prepared baking sheet and refrigerate until chocolate. Try substituting chocolate vodka for regular vodka in strawberry gelatin shots for a chocolate-covered strawberry. Make chocolate pudding shots, substituting half of the milk required. You can have Chocolate vodka strawberries using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate vodka strawberries
- Prepare 1 of container of strawberries.
- You need 1 of bottle of chocolate vodka.
- You need 1 of pack of chocolate.
A little vodka never hurt anybody, try these chocolate covered vodka strawberries. This boozy dessert is perfect for dates, movie night, or maybe a fun party. Ever wondered how to make Strawberry Infused Vodka? It's pretty, delicious, and this Strawberry Vodka is sure to make even the biggest Scrooge merry.
Chocolate vodka strawberries step by step
- Take out your strawberries from the container and wash them out….get a jar to put them in..
- Next take your chocolate vodka and fill the jar….make sure that the vodka is covering your strawberries…. when u have done that place the jar of strawberries into your refrigerator leaving it to soak for 24hrs.
- After the 24hrs take out your jar of strawberries from the fridge and remove them from the vodka and place them on a plate or bowl…..
- Next put up some water to boil in a pot and place a bowl on top of the pot and add your pack of chocolate to melt….when u have melted your chocolate take your strawberries one by one and dip it into the chocolate…. when u have completed this place your strawberries into your freezer for 15-20 minutes to harden up….when it is done enjoy..
Red ripe strawberries, half soaked in UV Chocolate Cake Vodka and half in UV Pink Lemonade Vodka, then hand dipped in milk chocolate, drizzled with white and dark chocolate. A little vodka never hurt anybody, try these chocolate covered vodka strawberries. This boozy dessert is perfect for dates, movie night, or maybe a fun party. Fresh strawberries to decorate ( optional). Pour the chocolate and vanilla vodka into the shaker simultaneously for three counts.