Chicken and Broccoli Ala Vodka.
You can cook Chicken and Broccoli Ala Vodka using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Broccoli Ala Vodka
- It’s 2 of Thick chicken cutlets cubed.
- You need 1 packages of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian salad dressing.
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 of Shot vodka.
- Prepare 1 packages of Bow tie pasta or your favorite.
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen broccoli cooked.
Chicken and Broccoli Ala Vodka instructions
- On stovetop get a pan of water boiling to cook your pasta.
- In a large skillet heat Italian dressing until hot then add cubed chicken…cook until no longer pink.
- Cube cream cheese and add to chicken stirring until melted then add sauce and mix completely.
- Add vodka and broccoli simmer until hot and vodka cooks off approximately 5 min.
- Drain pasta and combine with sauce to coat.
- Serve with biscuits and a side salad.
- *****you can leave vodka out if you prefer it's still delicious!!!!.