Lemon, Cucumber & Mint Detox Water. Lemon cucumber plants benefit from a thin layer of mulch to keep the soil cool, but don't mulch until the soil has warmed. Fertilize lemon cucumber plants every two weeks using a general-purpose liquid fertilizer. Lemon cucumber does not have a lemon taste, only color, but has a thin, tender skin with a flavor a little milder than a regular cucumber's.
Don't be fooled by this heirloom's unusual shape-these bright yellow balls are excellent for salads and pickling. They have a clean, crisp taste and are never bitter. Normal-sized vines yield heavily and for a. You can cook Lemon, Cucumber & Mint Detox Water using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon, Cucumber & Mint Detox Water
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 of Lemons.
- Prepare 12 of Fresh Mint Leaves.
- You need 12 cup of Purified Water.
Lemon cucumbers contain vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium, calcium, fiber and anti-oxidants. Applications Lemon cucumbers are most often used in raw preparations but may also be pickled. They can be used sliced in fresh green salads, tofu salads, zucchini and pea salads, or sliced and served fresh with basil pesto. Lemon cucumbers can be used for most recipes calling for cucumber.
Lemon, Cucumber & Mint Detox Water step by step
- Slice the cleaned cucumber and lemons thinly..
- Put in a pitcher..
- Add Mint Leaves..
- Pour the 12 cups of water in the pitcher..
- Refrigerate this and let it infuse over night..
- Drink one glass within 30 minutes of waking up in the morning. Then have another glass 30 minutes before dinner in the evening..
- After 24 hours it is best to remove the cucumbers, lemons, and mint leaves because it will make the water start to taste bitter. (This will still be effective because the water is now infused).
- Limit yourself to 2 glasses a day because drinking too much may cause more harm than good..
- Enjoy! :).
Here are a few of the cucumber recipes on Simply Recipes. Some bloggers have specified recipes that use lemon cucumbers, here is a sampling: Lemon cucumbers with pesto – from White on Rice Couple. Alas, the lemon cuke is a true cucumber, a result of naturally selecting for round, yellow fruit. Lemon cucumbers are a fun and refreshing addition to your garden and Summer kitchen recipes. Like little balls of sunshine, these round, striped vegetables are, oddly enough, cucumbers.