Fish Tacos (Detox Recipe). This easy, healthy cod fish taco recipe is seasoned with a chili-lime cumin rub topped with slaw – no breading, no frying! These fish tacos have a delicious crisp cabbage and carrot slaw, then drizzled with a lightened up chili-lime sauce. Me and Karina, my oldest daughter love fish, but my.
The fish—we use cod, but any flaky variety But the real gem of this recipe is the cabbage slaw—don't skip it. It takes just a few minutes to toss together and it's brightness is the perfect. Fish tacos originated in Baja California, Mexico, and the wild-caught fish (not farm-raised fish!) is traditionally battered, fried and served on a corn tortilla with a sour-cream-based sauce and all the toppings. You can cook Fish Tacos (Detox Recipe) using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos (Detox Recipe)
- It’s 2 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- You need 2 of 8 oz halibut fillets.
- It’s 4 large of dark green lettuce leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raspberries.
- You need 1 of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of finely copied bok choy.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
They're delicious, but I've found a way to make these tacos delicious and good for you. I found that these are a great way to get a bit more fish into our diet, plus they taste great. And by not frying the fish, these are pretty healthy, depending on your toppings. Fish Taco Bowls with brown rice, black beans, corn, and avocado.
Fish Tacos (Detox Recipe) step by step
- Salsa: in a small bowl stir all ingredients together and set aside.
- Tacos: Cook the halibut in the coconut oil about 3 minutes per side, remove from the pan and gently break up into large bits. Top each lettuce leave with a fish portion, sprinkle with some shredded cabbage and finish off with some salsa.
Would also be great with chicken. Detox Recipes, Clean Recipes, Make Apple Cider Vinegar, Health Tonic, Gut Health, Cider Vinegar Weightloss, Low Stomach Acid, Apple Cider Benefits, Fermented Foods. Our go-to Fish Tacos Recipe for entertaining! Easy, excellent fish tacos with the best fish taco sauce; an irresistible lime crema. These fish tacos are so flavorful and satisfying but you will feel good and light at the end of the meal.